If you're looking for a poor man's solution to a templating engine for .net and don't really need the overhead a complete template engine brings with it, I've come up with the following solution.Read More
I haven't written anything new here in a very long time and a lot has happened since then. I started a new job at BeumerGroup this year and now work mostly in TypeScript writing an html5 spa app.
In my spare time I've decided to working on version 2.0 of my Snowball, my 2D game framework. I've been playing around with the idea for a while now. This version will be developed directly for .net core and will be developed with cross platform capability in mind. The api will look similar but will have some changes.
This is a problem that has bitten me more than a few times so I thought it was about time to write a blog post about it. It's one of those problems that makes you scratch your head for a bit and then the light bulb goes on and you remember you've solved this one before. It occurs whenever you use a LINQ extension method which takes an instance of IEqualityComaparer